Sunday, January 15, 2012

Young men's cologne...

Oh dear mercy. Classes start in 2 more days, and no word on my financial aid. This could be bad. Who knows. I'm a bit trepidatious about going back to college at 34 as an art major. Scary stuff. Here I am running around almost as flaky as a woman could be, my mind perpetually wandering elsewhere, even during other people's conversations. I'm a little nervous since I'm the older student and as an art major, I suppose I'm supposed to have some sort of style. Ha! I am completely lacking in fashion, style, or even class. I'm just some humdrum house wife and mother that has been stuck in the house for ten years. I have anxiety around crowds and am highly uncomfortable with people in general. I'm seriously intimidated by the upcoming experience. Not that I've not been in college before, but then I was a government major, experienced in the field I was going into and highly confident. Law is a much easier standard to live up to than being an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment