Thursday, January 26, 2012

OH BOY!!!

One week into classes. I'm sick as a dog. My Mom passed away one year ago, so today has to be dark, overcast, and gray, even if the weather were not available for that, though it is. My classes are going really well, even though I've still not procured all of my books. I'm hoping my last textbook arrives today. I suppose I just have a head cold, but dear mercy, it is awful. I'm usually not the one to get sick. I also found a reason to think of doppelgangers yesterday. I kept looking at this lady in the art department trying to figure out where I knew her from. This morning I figured it out. I have pictures from ten years ago that look just like her. She is successful ME! O.K. I'm not saying she is 'actual' me, just that she looks just like I did before I got fattened up by home life. She pursued the art whereas I just plopped ,myself at home like a lump. I find myself strangely drawn to her. This of course, leads to some other off the wall thoughts. Like, what if there is a ME out there that is homeless, a ME that is trying to become a world famous violinist, a dancer, a singer, and a billion other possibilities? Each one with different life circumstances, like I was adopted. What if there was wealthy ME, super poor ME, and two parent ME, single Dad ME, single Mom ME? City raised Me? Which of course leads me to the thought that it would not just be ME, but YOU too!!! Lots of doppelganger YOUs and MEs out there, experiments for the higher ups???

No comments:

Post a Comment