Monday, September 10, 2012

    I've been working in the ceramics room and drawing quite a bit this semester. I love the classes. Not so much the 25 minute burn from the drawing instructor that I experienced last Thursday. It may have been no where near that long but it sure felt like it was about two hours. He was right, the drawing was awful. I've worked with so many materials over the years that drawing took a close rank to none. My perspective was terrible, completely off from where it was supposed to be. My drawings were incompetently rendered. My bad. I think that burn session did motivate me to step up my game a bit. I've been more focused since then and stopped expounding on how bad of an artist in the field of drawing I am. Self fulfilling prophecies are unnecessary.
    Ryan has still been doing really great, some issues here and there but he knows that I'm not backing down this time. I'm finishing college this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment